Passes & Tickets for the 2014 Atlanta Film Festival
The best way to attend the Festival is with a Pass or a MovieHopper Card. These options allow you to see as many films as you want at the festival on a priority seating basis. (See below for details.) When you buy a Pass or Moviehopper Card, you also receive an Atlanta Film Festival Membership which expires at the end of 2014.
How priority seating works
Priority Seating Group A
- All-Access Passes
- Film & Conference Passes
- Film Passes
- Weekend Passes
- Filmmaker Passes
- Companion "C Ticket" holders accompanying a pass holder.
This group is seated first, 15 minutes before the show. Pass holders who arrive later than 15 minutes prior to show start may join the line for Group C.
Priority Seating Group B
Advance ticket holders (purchased for individual shows online or at the box office).
This group is seated next, once pass holders have entered. If you do not arrive by the time this line is admitted, your seat may be released to someone waiting in line C. For popular shows it is especially important to arrive early. Allow plenty of time to park and make your way to the venue.
Priority Seating Group C
- MovieHopper Card holders
- Pass holders arriving late
- C Ticket holders not accompanied by a pass holder (what's a C-Ticket?)
- Day of show ticket buyers
Once pass holders and advance ticket holders are seated, all remaining seats are released to Group C. Except for a handful of screenings each year that sell out in advance, there are always a generous number of seats left at every screening for this group.
Opening and Closing Night
Opening and Closing Night screenings are exceptions to the above rules - All-Access Pass holders must RSVP for Opening and Closing Nights. C Tickets are not accepted on Opening and Closing Nights.
Need to know more?
Here's what all that stuff up there means.
- ATLFF Membership is included with every Pass and MovieHopper Card. Throughout the year ATLFF members receive invitations to advance screenings of new movies, discounts and free tickets to ATLFF events, and other great perks. A membership purchased today expires at the end of 2014. See the membership page for more information.
- Opening and Closing Night Film Screenings and Parties are our most sought-after events. Because we sell more All-Access Passes than could reasonably attend the Opening and Closing events, we request that All-Access and Film & Conference Pass holders RSVP for those events. All-Access Pass holders who do not attend the films are still welcome at the corresponding parties.
- All Passes and MovieHopper Cards provide all-you-can-watch access for one person to regular film screenings during the Festival. Attendees are seated in priority order: Passes, then individual ticket holders, then MovieHoppers.
- Companion "C TIckets" are provided with all Passes (Film Pass and higher) to give pass holders the opportunity to introduce friends to the festival. C Tickets are redeemable for regular film screenings only. See the seating rules at left for more info on C Tickets.
- The ATLFF Creative Conference provides filmmakers and other artists with the opportunity to learn from other industry professionals on a variety of filmmaking and screenwriting topics.
- Filmmaker Shuttles run several times an hour between screening venues and are also available to All-Access Pass holders.
- ATLFF Parties are the perfect place to chat about the amazing movie you just saw while rubbing elbows with the people who made it.
- The Filmmaker Happy Hour takes place every day of the festival and provides an intimate atmosphere in which filmmakers and fans mingle.
General Admission Tickets
Advance tickets may be purchased online both prior to and during the festival. Online ticket sales at 11:59 p.m. on the day prior to a film’s scheduled screening. Advance tickets and same-day tickets may be purchased at venue box offices during the festival.
General Screenings: $10
Opening Night Screening and Party: $30 (subject to availability)
Closing Night Screening and Party: $30 (subject to availability)
ATLFF Creative Conference: depending on seminar topic and structure, pricing will vary from FREE to $10
Plaza Theatre: 1049 Ponce De Leon Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30306
Questions? Call the Atlanta Film Festival 365 Office at 678-929-8103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Education, senior, and military discount passes. Discounts are available on all passes for seniors 60 and over, teachers and students, and members of the military (current and retired). Click here to see pass pricing for these groups.
Weekend passes are designed for attendees who want the advantages of an All-Access Pass but can only attend one weekend of the festival.