Voted Best Local Film Series by Creative Loafing Atlanta for three years running, WonderRoot's Generally Local, Mostly Independent Film Series is locked and ready! Thursday, March 19th at 8pm, join us at The Plaza Theatre for this quarter's installment of winning submissions. Enjoy nine featured shorts along with an ATLFF Official Selection and the Critics' Pick from the Creative Loafing Short Cuts Film Contest! Check out the agenda:
- "‘Short Little Summer Love Song’- Baby Baby" directed by Deon Kay
- "Wallace" directed by David Over
- "Blades of Grass" directed by Jason Fernandes
- "Nonut Donut" directed by Joshua Winters
- "God Fetish" directed by Alex Zhuravlov
- "+" directed by David Nobles
- "Postcard Boredom" directed by John Dierre
- "Silent Kid" directed by Nastasia Humphries
- "Prosopon" directed by Thomas Thoma
screens with "Ir/Reconcilable" directed by Gabrielle Fulton (ATLFF 2015 Official Selection)
screens with "Something Made" directed by Tahno DeBurr (CL Short Cuts Contest Critics' Pick)
Gear up for this veritable short film smorgasbord with a FREE Sponsor screening of "Altered" at 5pm at The Plaza before enjoying drinks and conversation with other industry enthusiasts at this month's Eat, Drink, B-Indie. Our Guest Jurors—the team behind homegrown #GAfilm resource Reel Georgia—will be happy to meet you as well!
Arguably the best part: tickets cost a paltry ten bucks! But if you're ready to take your filmlove to the next level, become a member and attend both this event and everything else on the ATLFF '15 schedule for FREE.