Why become a member of the Atlanta Film Festival?
Your membership dollars ensure that the the Festival will bring great independent films – and the people who make them – to Atlanta. Plus, there are some pretty great perks.
Our members get invited to free Advance Screenings year-round. Recent examples include Gravity (George Clooney, Sandra Bullock) and Short Term 12 (Brie Larson), as well as complimentary and discounted tickets to film screenings and series held by ATLFF or our partners. (Like our Fall Focus on Directors, to which all members get 2 free tickets.)
In addition, every membership includes all-you-can-watch access to the 2014 Atlanta Film Festival (March 28-April 6) . Levels of access depend on which membership/pass level you buy, but all of our members will enjoy the ability to see several movies a day during the festival for one flat rate. See our Passes & Tickets page for more information on how Passes work and what privileges come with each Pass.
All memberships include the following privileges:
- Invitation for 2 to Advance Screenings
- Free tickets to special screenings held by ATLFF throughout the year
- Invitation for 2 to the ATLFF Holiday Party
- 20% Discount on year-round Workshops, on Select Ticketed Screenings and Events
- Free Associate Membership to Fractured Atlas
- Special offers and discounts from ATLFF Partners
- All-you-can-watch movies at the Atlanta Film Festival 2014 (March 28 - April 6)
To become an ATLFF member, simply purchase a Pass or MovieHopper Card to the 2014 Atlanta Film Festival below. Education, Senior, and Military discounts are available.
A membership purchased now is good until December 31st, 2014.