Welcome to the Atlanta Film Festival Volunteering Program
Atlanta Film Festival needs hundreds of outgoing and enthusiastic volunteers for our festival every year. Volunteering for the Festival is about helping a wonderful selection of films and artists to share their stories here in Atlanta. However, the real benefits of volunteering aren’t things, or even films – they are the experiences you have and the people you meet.
What volunteer positions are available?
A variety of volunteer positions are available, including Theater and Seminar Attendants, Box Office, Transportation, Social Media, Filmmakers Liaisons, and more. We need most of our volunteers during the festival itself in the Spring, but we have year-round needs as well.
How to volunteer?
Sign up to be notified of volunteer opportunities.
ONE FREE screening voucher for select film and seminars for TWO shifts you work. Each shift is around 4 hours. Plus we are adding an incentive program for our super volunteers who will work 10 or more shifts (totaling more than 40 volunteer hours during the Festival).
ATLANTA FILM FESTIVAL VOLUNTEER POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
The Atlanta Film Festival's success is based on creating positive, professional and fun atmosphere for our audience, filmmakers and guests. Our staff and volunteers are our greatest assets, therefore it is important to remember that as a volunteer you are often the first and last impression of the Atlanta Film Festival.
- I understand I represent the Atlanta Film Festival and its interests while on shift.
- I understand volunteers are un-paid.
- I understand that as a volunteer, I should be polite, courteous and respectful at all times to the ATLFF patrons and fellow volunteers.
- I understand as a volunteer, the patron has the priority in seating.
- I understand I am required to be in uniform while volunteering and out of uniform when not volunteering.
- I understand that the festival is counting on me for the shifts that I am assigned. I will contact my volunteer team lead if an emergency cancellation arises.
- I am at least 18 years of age. A parent or guardian must accompany a volunteer younger than 18 years old during their volunteer shift.